Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sportswarscards.com

   Like I said the other day I bought sportswarscards.com at Godaddy.com.  I then signed up for a single month of hosting because I was unsure about what was actually offered through their hosting program.  Unfortunately, their website design program sucks ass and I was only able to put up a temporary page.  Also, the hosting package I got only allows a one-page website.   I will have to upgrade this once I have developed a bigger, better site.  I am currently building a website with dashboard(a simple mac text editor) and I have gotten a HTML and CSS text book and trying to teach myself the languages.  I have resorted to this because I had created like 6-7 pages of the site using iWeb but in june it will be no more.  It is not compatible with the new iCloud system.  I am just about done with a single page that I can put up on sportswarscards.com here shortly.  Wish me luck and I should have the page up in the next day or so.  Thanks for reading.

-SRock

No comments:

Post a Comment