Friday, December 9, 2011

Card images

So, I wanna see what everyone thinks about the monster images on the cards. First here's my thinking about it. I'm thinking that for the player cards the monsters would have no background, to make it look more like a sports card and featured actual monster more, and for the play, trick play, special play cards to have a background because they are more about changing the whole "battlefield" or game board and not a single monster(in most cases). Do you like this idea of backgrounds for the images or do you think that all he cards need a background for the image, like a Magic: The Gathering or Yu-Gi-Oh card? The two player cards that I made with free images I found online follow this thought if you would like something to look at for ideas. Hope to hear your feed back. Once again, thanks for reading and don't forget to follow us.

-SRock

No comments:

Post a Comment