Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Next 3 Cards

    Hello, everyone.  It has been a while since I last blogged and I am sorry about that.  I have just been trying to learn XHTML and CSS so that I can make my own website and not have to pay someone to make it for me(at least while we are still getting ourselves off the ground).  But the real reason that I am writing is because I have found an artist to make make the next 3 monsters for our cards.  I am hoping that the process doesn't take too long and that I will be able to have the next 3 cards up for viewing within a week to 10 days.  Keep your fingers crossed.  This would give us our first 5 cards for our prototype football game.  I am planning on using these five cards to help get donations.  I will be getting these cards printed and ready for shipping for donators.  I am hoping to raise enough money to get the next 3 cards made and so on.  Hopefully this will help generate some funds to continue getting the prototype developed.  I am getting pretty excited because the ball is final starting to get rolling on this project.  My goal is to have the prototype done before summer.  We will see.  Below are the cards that I already have made to jar everyones memory.  Hope you guys are getting excited because I know I am.  Thanks for following.

No comments:

Post a Comment