Thursday, December 1, 2011

Artists and printing costs

I know I haven't posted much in the last couple days but I have been working a lot and have not had as much time to work on our little project here. I have been able to post a few ads on craigslist looking for artists who want to help with getting us up off the ground. We have been receiving quite a few emails each of the last couple of days and I am getting a much better feel for how much artists are gonna want to draw our monsters and other images for cards. so far th going rate for artists hss been in the range of $30-75. With a 225 card deck we are looking at $7750-16875 for artwork alone. Then to get he cards printed we are looking at about $0.22/ card until we are printing 100,000 or more cards at a time. So, with that, 225 cards per deck times $0.22 per card to print is $49.50 complete deck of cards. Now let's say we wanna print 100 decks that would be about $4950. With he two together we are booking at $13,000-23,000. Just o get our first 100 decks. All in all we need to start raising some moola to help fund this bad boy. Also, I need to get my sketch books out and get some more of these cards done on my own. Gotta go to work. Ill type for you later. -SRock

No comments:

Post a Comment