Tuesday, December 27, 2011

BETA Tester ADS

   When I signed up for hosting with godaddy I recieved $50 of free facebook ads and $100 of free Google Adwords ads.  Today I set up ads running through the 5th of Jan. 2012 for BETA tester for our prototype.  Hopefully, these ads will generate some extra pages views to our pages, gain us some followers and maybe some BETA testers.  Funds from the BETA testers will be going to creating our prototype.  I already have our next 3 cards being professionally made and the next $100 will get us our next 3 cards after that.  I will also be selling 3 packs of cards to gain more funds for our artists.  Help us out and donate on our indiegogo page.  The link is below.

IndieGoGo Page

Thanks for keeping up on our project.

-SRock

No comments:

Post a Comment