Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Updated card design

Here is an updated card front. This is gonna be card number 001. As you see I removed the team name under the Player Info box and replaced it with a card edition and card number. I added a buffer of 175 cards to the first deck size of 225 just incase. I would also like to add an online code to the card some where. I believe this is gonna be the final card design right now for the first edition of the game.

Next I will be finishing up my digital copy of the football game board. I am about half way done with it. I just needed a little break from it. I was also able to create a Facebook page
www.facebook.com/pages/SportSWars/289816837725176
I also created an indiegogo donations page but I have to wait for my PayPal account to be verified to start the page. It should be 2-3 business days and with Thanksgiving tomorrow it might be a few days until the page is up and running.

Let's get some followers. Help a good cause and share this page with some friends. Thanks for reading.

- SRock

No comments:

Post a Comment