Saturday, November 26, 2011

MySurveys

     To earn some extra cash to use towards my Sports Wars project, I have been doing surveys on MySurveys.com.  I know some of you might be skeptical about these sort of sites.  So was I.  But I started doing surveys on this site about two months ago and have already earned enough points to get a few rewards.  For 1100 points you can get $10-$20 gift cards to various places.  I have been turning in my points for iTunes cards and Paypal cards, both give you $10 for 1100 points.  Each survey tells you on avg. how long it takes for people to fill them out.  It usually take a few minutes less they state so don't let the time scare you away.  They also tell you how many points you will receive if you qualify for the survey.  Usually anywhere from 20-350 points.  If you would like to join MySurveys.com and use sports wars as a referral to get us some extra points to be used toward making our game, send us an email with "MySurveys" in the subject line, with a blank email after, unless you would like to talk about the project.  We will in-turn reply with a code for referral.  Thanks for your help and help us get some decks made.

- SRock

No comments:

Post a Comment