Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Beginning Card Design

   I have started to design my cards a little bit.  I am doing all the design work on Gimp.  Since I do not really have any artwork yet for my cards I have just gotten some free images off the web to use on the first few cards to get everything started and underway.   After looking over all the different cards that I had bought the other day they all slightly very in size but are all in the 2.5 in. X 3.5 in. range.  The sports cards being biggest and the trading card games being slightly smaller.  I have decided to go with a card that is 2 5/16 in. X 3 3/8 in.  Here is a picture of the first card I designed.  Full of flaws but the first one.



    Sorry gotta get ready for work.  I will continue later.  Thanks for reading.

- SRock

No comments:

Post a Comment