Friday, November 25, 2011

Basketball Game Board

     I have been working on making my basketball game board using gimp.  Like the Football game board, this one is the same 20 in. X 20 in and the actual playing field(court) in the same size as the football field. Both are approximately a 2 to 1 width to height.  I also added a center court logo for Sports Wars.  I kind now wanna put this logo in the center of the football field too but not sure if it is worth it or how it will look.  One day when I don't feel like doing anything else I will give it a whirl.  I have not entered label into the on court card spots because I am not really sure how this game is going to work yet.  I do have a few ideas but have not narrowed it down to one yet.  Where as football, I think that I have pretty much figured out how the game play in going to work.  I did also use the same home and away team colors.  Well, with no more a do here is what I have gotten done on the basketball court.



   
     Well, Let me know what you think.  First one to comment on this board will be awarded a limited edition card available to a select few.

- SRock

No comments:

Post a Comment